LinkedIn is the largest business-oriented social networking platform, with 530+ million professionals worldwide as active members; with more than 13 million companies having company pages. Anyone with access to the Internet can view a public LinkedIn profile or company page.
- Sole trader / business owner / director (only employer in business)
- In house teams ranging from shop floor to middle management through to Board level Directors and Chief Executives.
Your professional profile is the first engagement point when connecting with people on LinkedIn. Therefore it is essential that your profile is structured and presented in a ‘business-friendly’ and engaging format including optimisation.
- Position your ‘personal brand’ on LinkedIn.
- Create an engaging profile including your summary and experience.
- Encourage endorsements and recommendations.
- Optimise your profile for the network search function as well as search engines such as Google and Bing.
- Introduction to LinkedIn Company Pages.
LinkedIn is a powerful networking and lead generation tool. This training session focuses on how to create a strategic and measurable engagement strategy enabling individuals and organisations to thrive by engaging and communicating effectively with their target audience.
- Introduction to the ‘Circle of Influence’ and using Advanced Search
- Source prospects and create lists across the LinkedIn network for lead generation
- Draft a targeted and effective invitation message
- Develop content strategies for direct engagement
- Create your own posts using LinkedIn Publisher
- Become an active member in Network Groups